Anycubic Photon Mono 4K SLA LCD Resin 3D Printer
- 6.23'' Decent Screen: AnyCubic Photon Mono 4K is equipped with a decent 6.23'' screen, which is 29% larger than AnyCubic Photon's 5.5'' screen, and 8% larger than Photon Mono's 6.08'' in screen area.
- For Freedom to Make: AnyCubic Photon Mono 4K can print up to 6.5 x 5.2 x 3.1 in. / 16.5 x 13.2 x 8 cm (HWD) at a time, similar dimensions to a mini rugby ball. 58.9 oz. / 1.7 L total build volume leaves enough space and freedom for you to make any shapes of cubic.
- 4K Vivid Details: With 3,840 x 2,400 px resolution, AnyCubic Photon Mono 4K's screen has a total number of over 9.2 million pixels, which is 122% higher than AnyCubic Photon, Photon Mono and its rivals' 2K resolution screen. High resolution brings vivid details to your 3D models.
- Sharp Edges and Corners: Adopting an industry-leading screen with 400:1 contrast ratio, 100% higher than AnyCubic Photon, Photon Mono and its rivals' 200:1, AnyCubic Photon Mono 4K provides your 3D models with extremely sharp and clear edges and corners.
- Protect What Matters: In order to better protect its premium screen, AnyCubic Photon Mono 4K added a dedicated and replaceable anti-scratch film above the screen itself, making that expensive screen much more durable than its rivals.
- Print, One Step Ahead: With an impressive print speed at ≤ 5 cm/hr. / 1.97 in./hr., AnyCubic Photon Mono 4K can print a typical 12cm / 4.7in. model in 2.5 hours, which takes 3.5 hours less than AnyCubic Photon's 6 hours, and 30 mins less than its rivals' 3 hours. Fast printing saves your time wasted on waiting.
- Powerful Light Matrix: 15 bright LED lights are placed into a matrix to make up a powerful and parallel light source, so that AnyCubic Photon Mono 4K can provide ≥90% light uniformity and ≤ 27,320 lux power density to each layer, making fast printing possible.
- High Light Transmittance: AnyCubic Photon Mono 4K is equipped with an industry leading screen with 7% light transmittance, which is 250% higher than AnyCubic Photon and its rivals' 2%. High light transmittance makes quick forming possible.
- Adjustable Power, Universal Compatibility: With 30%-100% light power regulation, AnyCubic Photon Mono 4K supports not only ordinary 405nm UV resins, but also special resins, making it compatible to more materials and environments. In addition, adjusting the light power appropriately can extend the lifespan of both the screen and light significantly.
- Free Software, No Monthly Fee: Slicing software is free of charge on basic functions, but expensive on advanced features. Thanks to its self-developed slicing software, AnyCubic Photon Workshop, you can enjoy 3D printing freely on AnyCubic Photon Mono 4K without worrying about monthly fees.
- System: Anycubic Photon Mono 4K
- Operation: 2.8 Inch Touch Screen
- Slicer: Anycubic Photon Workshop
- Connectivity: USB
- Technology: LCD
- Light-Source: High quality filament, Matrix Light Source(Wavelength 405nm)
- XY Resolutions: 3840x2400 (4K) ,35um
- Z Axis Resolution: 0.01mm
- Layer Res.: 0.01~0.15mm
- Printing Speed: Max 50mm/h
- Rated Power: 45W
- Printer Size: 222mm(L)*227mm(W)*383mm(H)
- Build Volume: 132mm(L)*80mm(W)*165mm(H)
- Package Size: 295mm(L)*295mm(W)*530mm(H)
1* Photon Mono 4K 3D Printer Kit
About Estimated Lead/Shipping Time
||Estimated Shipping Time
||3 to 5 days
||out of stock
||out of stock
||out of stock
||3 to 5 days
||15 to 20 days
About import taxes and Warehouse stock availability
Free Shipping and Free import taxes for US/EU/AU/Russian customers if item ships from the US/EU/AU/Russian warehouses. Please choose the warehouse respective to your shipping location (refer below delivery feasibility chart). If the item ships from China, you may be subject to pay additional shipping charges and import taxes as per your customs.
||United States lower 48 States
||UK and EU Union Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
||United States(all states), Mexico, South America, Puerto Rico, Canada, Europe, Australia, Newzealand, Middle East, South East Asia, Africa, Russia, etc.,
Note: We ship the compatible plug based on your location. Please check the correct plug and voltage applicable to your country in the below chart. If you have specific plug type request, please contact us before placing an order.
- Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
- Modification and customization of the 3D printer is strictly forbidden.
- We will take no responsibility for any problems resulting from modifications.
- Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
- Please do not place the the 3D printer near flammable/combustible materials, or any heat sources. Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas.
- Maintain a safe distance from the printer.
|X Y Axis Position Accuracy
||3840x2400 (4K) ,35um
|Z Axis Position Accuracy
|Print size ( X Y Z )
|Z Axis Drive
||Linear Rail with Ball Screw