3D Printer Filament 1.75mm/3.0mm PVA (Poly Vinyl Alcohol)
PVA filament is a cold water soluble 3D printer filament. This feature makes our PVA filament extremely suitable as support material for complex ABS, or PLA prints.
PVA (or PolyVinyl Alcohol) is widely used in traditional industries, such as the textile industry and papermaking industry. PVA is also used in a wide variety of coatings.
Printing Temperature: 190 - 220° C.
Lead Time (Processing/Shipping Handling Time): 4-5 Business days. Shipping from China.
What's in the Package:
0.5 kg spool 3D printer filament.
Dimensions: 200 x 200 x 65mm.
Inner Diameter: 56mm.
Net Weight: 0.5kg.
PVA Consumable Features:
- Water soluble materials.
- Operating temperature 190-220 degrees.
- All of our 3D printer filaments are 100% virgin material, never use recycled material or regrind material, and all had achieved the latest REACH certificate.
- Before the mass production, our engineer always do the test to make sure that each batch of new raw materials must be printed by 3D printer.
- The Laser diameter runs automatically to control the diameter of the filaments and keeps it in a right range of 1.75/3.0mm,and our engineer will adjust it immediately when it alarms to indicate of wrong size, and this unqualified filament will be cut off and never use it.
- To keep the filaments dry, each roll of filament is packed in a vacuumed polybag with a desiccant inside of it.