Totally satisfied with this Kit
- great value for price
- heated bed
- Bowden extruder
- basic calibration and ready to print once correctly assembled
- Full set of tools to assemble, printing filament, cables, etc.
- Repetier-host and Slic3r setup parameters listed
- Assembly instruction not accurate (but it's not too hard to figure out what to do anyway)
- Missing of a step by step software setup guide(you will need to look at reprap.org website or googling for a general idea of software setup process)
- In assembly guide: some pieces are similar but need to be assembled in specific different locations (ex. the plastic triangles holding the structure have a left and right specific locations)
- There is a picture with electrical connection on the main DVD folder: very important for the final connections to control board
- Make sure you have end-stop switched connected and working in safe position before turn on software
I love this prusa i3 kit, but if you are expecting something that is plug and play, you will be disappointed.
Once built, I have had a lot of success with the printer. The build was intense and took me two days. The instructions were clear and there were lots of good pictures. Lots of experimenting required to get successful prints, but if you do not give up, you will be very impressed with the quality.