- Moderately easy to assemble.
- Comes with everything you need to get printing quickly the LCD Screed does help.
- Supports a lot of material like ABS, PLA, Wood, Nylon, flexible PLA.
- Laser-cut Acrylic is very precisely made, and the end product looks elegent.
- Uses Repetier-Host which is open source and uses standard G-code.
- Very cheap, I could use this as a portable printer if I plan to upgrade my printer in the future.
- The printer isn’t fast enough for my liking.
- Not a stable machine.
- Dual color prints are only average.