The printer was able to print strait out of the box, I am very impressed with the printer and its performance. Here are few pros and cons that I have been able to figure out after using the printer for a month.
- Extremely affordable.
- Pre-assembled and ready to print.
- High speed but does not compromise on the quality.
- The users at the Google group are very helpful https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/wanhao-printer-3d
- Works with open source software.
- The power supply is noisy
- The printer is too light hence I feel the printer vibrates too much.
it’s a nice entry level printer. Go ahead a buy this one guys