I am not a tech-savvy person and I was really scared regarding the assembling part as I thought I would be able to assemble it easily and that’s what happened. When I started with the assembling part, I got really confused and messed up things and got stuck.
Then I started fresh and went to each instruction again and finally managed to assemble it after investing so much of time. When I started printing I realized that the Z-axis was not precisely set and again I struggled to make it accurate. The print outs are of average quality and I am totally disappointed with such a difficult assembling process.