Weistek WT200 Mini IdeaWerk Fully Assembled 3D Printer
The IdeaWerkTM delivers best high performance and features than any other desktop 3d printers. It employs patented technology to make 3d printing simple and effective for all types of projects. Its construction is strong enough to handle even the toughest jobs, but lightweight enough to be portable. The touch screen panel is used to operate the printing process, file selection and task initiation. Fully assembled, ready to print 3d printer..
Lead Time (Processing/Shipping Handling Time): 5 Business days
Key Features of IdeaWerk:
- Quick and simple assembly (no need to assemble if it’s a fully assembled package).
- Compact design for small space.
- Super long continuous printing guaranteed.
- Easy to use 3.5” HD touch-screen control panel.
- Perfect for 3D designers and product designer to do prototyping rapidly and cost-effectively.
- Perfect for the entire family - 3D designers, craft enthusiasts, and students.
- Equipped for use with environmental friendly PLA materials*.
- Delivered with thoughtful tool kit making it is convenient and easy to strip off the supportive plastic.
- Single nozzle print extruder.
- Sturdy, but lightweight metal design.
- Large build area of 150 x 150 x 140 mm.
- Chasis: Powder Coated Steel, Metal Body
- Offline printing supported.
- Compatible with Windows
*For long life of 3d printer and best quality prints, we recommend you to use our Weistek PLA materials.
Using an innovative algorithm to increase the quality of printed objects, the IdeaWerkTM can print with detailed precision at a 0.18 mm layer thickness. One roll of PLA printing material is included.
OS compatibility: All versions of Windows . 3d printer pack includes of all software and hardware accessories. No need to buy any spares. Open box and start printing immediately.
- Professional designers.
- Creative individuals.
Watch more videos here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=weistek+3d+printer
- WT IdeaWerk 3D printer
- 1.75 mm PLA filament in natural color, 0.75 kg/1 roll
- Power cable (320 cm)
- USB cable (139 cm)
- Wrench (M2.5)
- 2x M3 x 12 nuts
- 22x M3 x 6 nuts
- 4 x Clips (B3609, 19 mm)
- Build bed
- Cut plier
- SD card (manual and software)
- Spool holder
- Tube filament guide
- Power adapter (# MWS80W-125300)
- Cleaning needle
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Print size ( X Y Z )||150 x 150 x 140 mm|
|Print Speed||30 to 150 mm/sec|
|Layer Resolution||180 microns|
|Print Precision (Layer Thickness)||0.2 mm|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4 mm|
|Print in dual color||No|
|Print in multi color||No|
|3D Printing Software||Doraware or ReplicatorG|
|Supported File Formats||STL/X3G/Gcode|
|AC Input||100 to 240V|
|Power Requirements||64 W|
|Connectivity (Interface)||Printing by computer: USB cable Offline printing: SD Card|
|Shipping box weight||15.4 Kg|
|Shipping box dimensions||435mm(L)*410mm(W)*286mm(H)|
|Lead Time (Processing/Handling Time)||5 Business days|