Geeetech Acrylic Premium Prusa i3 Kit
The Geeetech Acrylic pro Prusa i3 3d printer is planned and developed by Shenzhen Getech Co., Ltd based on open source reprap prusa i3. Geeetech I3 features easy assembly and high performance. The acrylic construction makes the printer minimal complex and simple operation.
First prusa 3d printer designed to prints with 5 different types of filaments.
Simple assembly, easy debugging and more stable performance, compared with the I3 pro, I3 pro B features newly added potential for 3D prints—support 5 types of filament: ABS, PLA, Wood, Nylon and flexible PLA to create flexible hinges, joints, shaped parts; enable you to get the most out of your 3D Printer.
Lead Time: 4 Business days
***Your order will be shipped from the location where item and addons are available in stock, Choosing your preferred stock location doesn’t guarantees the shipment from that country. This is fully based on the discretion of the Seller. ***
- Redesigned barrel of extruder to support multiple filaments: ABS/PLA/Flexible PLA/WOOD, making 3D printing more flexible.
- Easy construction makes the users to minimize both the time and energy also accelerate the molding of your creative designs in to real 3d objects. It takes only 4 to 5 hours for assembling our Prusa i3.
- Controller board: GT2560. Hotend Nozzle size: 0.4 mm.
- Geeetech I3 Pro B adopts 8 mm-thick acyclic frames.
- Improved steadiness and reliability make sure the best performance of the machine for all time, just feel free to print.
- The power supply is Pre-configured together with the printer, the re-arranged cables and wires makes the assembling very clear and easy.
- GT1 extruder is replaced with MK8 extruder to provide smaller layers and higher resolution, making professional and high quality real 3d objects.
- Stand-alone Functionality: LCD control panel and SD card reader. Print without PC.
General Tips & Tricks for printing with Flexible and wood filament:
1. The melting temperature is different for different type of filament; please refer to the suggested temperature you are using. The guideline for an optimal printing temperature is at approximately 210°C for flexible and 230°C for wood filament. The recommended heated bed temperature varies between ± 60?C and ± 100?C.
2. It is recommended to significantly lower your printing speed (compared to printing with PLA, or ABS) when printing with Flexible filament and wood filament.
This kit comes with everything you need to build your Prusa Mendel I3. All necessary items like nut, bolt, wire, spool holder, detailed manual and software included. No crimping wires, no fiddling with firmware and no soldering needed.
Watch more videos here: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=geetech+prusa+i3
Get started here: http://www.geeetech.com/wiki/index.php/Acrylic_Prusa_Mendel_I3
View our certificates: Click to view
Firmware Downloads: https://www.geeetech.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=17046
*Free Shipping only for the following counties: American Samoa, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bermuda, Brunei, Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Cook Islands, China, Canary Islands, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Polynesia, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Guernsey, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kiribati, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mexico, Monaco, Micronesia, Nauru, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Norway, Oman, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Tonga, Turkey, Tuvalu,United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, Western Samoa, Australia, Yemen.
Affordable shipping price for other countries.
|Manufacturer Warranty||12 Months|
|Print size ( X Y Z )||200 x 200 x 180 mm|
|Print Speed||40 to 80 mm/sec|
|Layer Resolution||100 microns|
|Print Precision (Layer Thickness)||0.1 mm|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.3 mm|
|Filament Compatibility||ABS, PLA, Wood, Nylon, flexible PLA|
|Print Plate Size||214mm x 214 mm|
|Print in dual color||No|
|Print in multi color||No|
|Print Plate (Build Platform)||MK2A Heatbed|
|Print Head/Hotend/Nozzle Type||MK8|
|Stepper Motors||1.8 degree step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping|
|3D Printing Software||Repetier-Host, Printrun|
|Supported File Formats||STL, G-code|
|Operating System||Windows , Linux, Mac|
|Extruder Temperature||240 degree C|
|Heating Bed Temperature||110 degree C|
|AC Input||115 V / 1.5 A or 230 V / 0.75 A|
|Power Requirements||300W, 12V ,29A|
|Connectivity (Interface)||USB, LCD display and SD card reader|
|Electronics (Motherboard)||GT2560 +A4988|
|Machine weight||8 kg|
|Shipping box weight||11kg|
|Machine Dimensions||450 x 440 x 440mm|
|Shipping box dimensions||520 x 420 x 230 mm|
|Lead Time (Processing/Handling Time)||4 Business Days|