MEGA PRUSA is the largest pre-tested kit you'll find on the net! It's a large printer with a huge print area and by far the best price/performance of any 3D printer kit. It's perfect for engineers, hobby or education and is especially popular for those looking for a great DIY kit.
Lead Time: 2 to 3 Business days.
MEGA PRUSA GEN2 KIT FEATURES:
- 100 micron resolution.
- Tested & engineered.
- Kit is great for learning.
- Huge Print area.
- Best price/performance for 3d printer kits.
- Spare parts available from 3D Stuffmaker.
The Gen2 Upgrade includes:
- Advanced tools & customization: Personalize the Mega Prusa Gen2 by tweaking, modifying or calibrating.
- High Performance Filament Extruder: Precise friction-free feeding that offers simplified changeover, QuickChange connector for easy extruder exchange and maintenance.
- Nozzle fitted with 3D Cooling Kit: Improved tolerance to filament variance, extended print times, improved extrusion accuracy for better printing of solid and complex objects.
- Quick Change Nozzle: Quick Change connector for fast and easy nozzle replacement and maintenance.
- Print Plate: Heavy duty aluminum, resistant to warping, continuous operation, easy removal and placement.
- Timing Belt Assembly: Friction-free movement for improved print placement and accuracy.
- Wiring Hardness: improved wiring connection for error-free operation and reliability.
- Simple, powerful and intuitive software interface.
- Plug & Print: Preloaded configurations make setting up your desktop 3D printer a snap.
- Organize, search and manage your library of 3D printable designs.
- Advanced tools: Just because it's easy to use doesn't mean you can't tweak, modify, and calibrate to your heart's desire.
View More print samples taken from 3dstuffmaker printers. https://www.flickr.com/photos/3dprintersonlinestore/sets/72157646351353951/
WHY GET A 3D PRINTER KIT:
At 3D Stuffmaker we understand the need to build your printer yourself. After all, that’s how we got started! 3D printing highly appeals to technical people with an inventor’s spirit. There are many people out there who want to build their 3D Printer from scratch to get the satisfaction of watching their creation build awesome 3D prints. This helps new makers to learn the inner workings of 3D printing and printer maintenance. 3D Stuffmaker's comprehensive kits are semi-built, which means that the hard work has been done for you including all welding, so it's just a matter of assembly. We offer Skype support in case you have any questions during the building process.
Benefits of 3dstuffmaker printers:
- 3D stuffmaker is one of the top brands in 3d printing.
- 3D Stuffmaker is competitively priced
- Offers fast and friendliest technical support.
- Using PLA filament. Biodegradable and harmless plastic.
- All spares and replacement parts are available in our store.
- Exchangeable print plates, Extruders and nozzles.
- We are proactive in 3D innovation and advancing our printers.
- Our 3d printers can print in 50 – 700 microns. *Fine prints are skill-based and depend on correct calibrations and settings. We are happy to teach you to become an expert!
- Training will be provided through Skype and Teamviewer.
- High quality 3d printers with best price and performance.
- 3D Stuffmaker does not include useless features or gimmicks. We simply give you the best 3D printer experience at the best possible price.
Refills for filament
The 3D Stuffmaker print filament has been engineered specifically with our printers in mind. For best performance, purchase your printing filament from 3D Stuffmaker.
- Once we received payment, your item will be shipped in 2 to 3 days from our factory.
- Our web price excludes of local taxes/duties applied to your country.
- Extra freight charges may apply for remote or hard reachable destinations.
- The lead time and the shipping time depend on your product and the destination.
To keep the printer well lubricated, wipe bearing shafts with a soft, light, soft cloth every month to keep them shiny. Put a drop of oil on yzy threaded rods and slide bearings every month. The life of the 'hot end tip' depends on proper heat regulation: simply run the hot end at the lowest possible temperature. Heating elements and extrusion tips can be replaced and repaired.
The printer box is very tough and should keep it’s calibration well, However re-calibration is quite easy. The movement on 3D Stuffmaker | Mega Prusa is regulated by: 3.5cm steppers and timing belt, 5.08 pitch with comparing pulleys, smooth development of X, Y and Z axis (pre-configured in factory), absolute calibration made for accurate Movements of X, Y and Z axis steppers. The 3D printer can do Shell printing, linear and line printing effects. Print speed may vary according to the complexity of the prints.
Warranty and Service Assistance:
We warrant that you will receive a tested and working unit or complete kit and that it left the factory only after extensive testing. If you do have an issue, just contact our Skype video support team for assistance. We are happy to ship spare parts free if parts fail due to faulty manufacturing. We also offer technical assistance and a broad range of spare parts to keep you printing. We do not accept any claims which go beyond what is offered in our specifications.
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|
|Print size ( X Y Z )||290 x 270 x 200 mm|
|Print Speed||40 mm/sec|
|Layer Resolution||100 microns|
|Print Precision (Layer Thickness)||500-1000 microns (0.7mm Nozzle) 400-700 microns (0.4mm Nozzle)|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Nozzle Diameter||Standard: 0.7mm, Optional 0.4mm|
|Filament Compatibility||ABS & PLA|
|Print in dual color||Yes (Possible by changing filament supply)|
|Print in multi color||Yes (Possible by changing filament supply)|
|3D printing Software||3D Stuffmaker Easyprint software|
|CAD Input data file format supported||.STL|
|Client Operating System||Windows, Linux|
|AC Input||230v AC|
|Power Requirements||12V DC, 5 amps|
|Connectivity (Interface)||USB, SD Card|
|Electronics (Motherboard)||Gen 6|
|Shipping box weight||15 kg|
|Shipping box dimensions||600 x 580 x 200 mm|
|Lead Time (Processing/Handling Time)||2 to 3 Business days|