Professional Fully Assembled Wanhao Duplicator i3
Wanhao duplicator i3 is a fully assembled 3d printer. Steel chassis guaranteed for high stability and long life. No need for assembling, calibrating and testing. All you need to do is plug in the power and turn on the printer, then start your printing journey. This machine is specially designed for the home user who has no 3d experience before and who has small budget but big dream of 3d printing.
Lead Time: 4 Business days
The Duplicator i3 is based on the revolutionary work of reprap core developer Josef Prusa. Wanhao is proud to introduce an entry-level 3D printer targeted at customers who want to begin 3D printing without having to build a kit. This is a pre-assembled steel frame Prusa i3...the best-selling reprap in 3D printing! Amongst the features packed neatly into this platform are an MK10 single extruder with cooling fan, a gcode based micro-controller, and a standard Heated Build Plate. Unlike most other Prusa offerings on the market, this i3 comes standard with a custom electronics housing and a custom filament holder (both in stamped steel). For the value this machine can not be beat. This printer is the ultimate reprap!
Full covered power and control box. Safety is no.1 standard for all wanhao printer. Wanhao only use CE, CB, FCC certified power supply unit and control board. Your safety, we care!
All wanhao spare parts are unique designed. Based on wanhao superior machining shop, all parts are finely produced and inspected. We guaranteed for all spare parts are qualified.
Linear Bearings. Wanhao applied 3 linear bearing on the extruder. This is not only increase the cost but also improve the stability of print.Because 3 points determine one plane which enable the amounting the extruder on a none-shaking plane. Therefore you get better print than any other i3 printer.
MK10 extruder. Wanhao unique Mk10 extruder (with Steel X-Carriage) design provide more smooth extruding and easy loading and unloading. Less extruder trouble, more reliable! Extra cooling fan make your prints sharper than ever.
Filament Capabilities. PLA, ABS, PVA, NinjaFlex, Nylon, LayWoo-D3, LayBrick, CopperFILL, BronzeFILL, MOLDLAY, Conductive, plus more!
10 Ft of Free PLA Filaments Included.
CNC drag Chain. This design only exist in premium machines. A bundle of cable shall never become your headache. More quiet and smoother than ever.
This model is recommended for Beginners, Hobby Enthusiasts, & All-around Makers.
- Print precision: 0.1 mm(minimal).
- Build size: 200 X 200 X 180mm.
- Extruder quantity: MK10 Single Extruder.
- Speed: 10-100mm/s adjustable.
- Electronics: Reprap MELZI i3
- Positioning accuracy: Z 0.004mm,XY 0.012mm.
- Extruder diameter: 0.4mm.
- Recommended extruder temperature: 190-210°C ( maximum can be set to 260°C).
- Heating plate temperature: 60-100°C (proper winter warming and summer appropriate cooling).
- Power Supply Unit: 110V or 220V,240W,50Hz,0.89A.
- Connection: via TF card or USB,SD card.
- Software: Repetier (Opensource),Cura & Simplify 3D.
- Accept 3D file format: STL, OBJ.
- Printer reading format: Gcode.
- Compatibility: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Linux, Mac OX.
- Certification: CE, CB, FCC.
- Unit weight: 10kg.
- Printer unfolding size: 400 X 410 X400mm.
- Package size: 470 X 470X470mm.
- Material type: PLA, ABS, PVA, NinjaFlex, Nylon, LayWoo-D3, LayBrick, CopperFILL, BronzeFILL, MOLDLAY, Conductive, plus more!
- Material specifications: 1.75 mm in diameter.
The MK10 hotend is all-metal with the exception of the industrial-grade PTFE insert and allows temps up to 260°C. Higher temperature capability allows the use of more materials and faster printing speeds.
Extra-long 45mm LM8UU bearings guide the extruder assembly for better lateral tracking.
The Z-Axis endstop switch comes secured to a height-adjustable bracket allowing the freedom to choose between any of your favorite build plates.
*Updates exclusive to the Wanhao V2.1 version of the Duplicator i3:
- Z-motor dampening bumpers
- Multi-level Z-axis end-stop attachment points for using different build surfaces
- Multiple filament holder attachment points (electronics box & frame top)
- Wanhao Adhesive Sheet now included
- Y-Axis end-stop bracket moved from rail to frame
- Heating core crimp moved further back/out to fix fire hazard during operation
- New heavy-duty packaging (2 part frame tower)
- New Melzi mainboard (new stepper motor cables/connectors)
- New Melzi mainboard Temperature Fluctuation Cable installed
- Electronics box cooling fan now included
- Larger slot for microSD card
- Drag chain for rear cables now installed
- Z-Axis endstop switch bracket added to allow better contact
- Thumb screws added to the build platform allowing easier build plate leveling
- Lock nuts added to build platform to retain perfect build plate leveling
- The corners of the build platform have been rounded off to increase safety
- The housing for the bearings that support the extruder assembly have been updated for better linear trace and to avoid X-Axis belt friction.
Watch more videos here:
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Print size ( X Y Z )||200 x 200 x 180 mm|
|Print Speed||30 to 90 mm/sec|
|Layer Resolution||100 microns|
|Print Precision (Layer Thickness)||0.1 -0.4 mm|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4 mm|
|Filament Compatibility||PLA, ABS, PVA, NinjaFlex, Nylon, LayWoo-D3, LayBrick, CopperFILL, BronzeFILL, MOLDLAY, Conductive, plus more!|
|Print in dual color||Yes by Changing Filament|
|Print in multi color||Yes by Changing Filament|
|Extruder Type||MK10 Single-Extruder (with Steel X-Carriage)|
|Print Plate (Build Platform)||i3 MK3 heating board plate, aluminium plate|
|Print Head/Hotend/Nozzle Type||MK10|
|3D Printing Software||Repetier (Opensource), CURA (Opensource), Simplify 3D|
|Supported File Formats||.STL GCode|
|AC Input||240 W, 0.89 A|
|Power Requirements||110V or 220V , 50 Hz|
|Connectivity (Interface)||via TF card or USB,SD card|
|Electronics (Motherboard)||Reprap MELZI i3|
|Machine weight||10 Kg|
|Shipping box weight||22 Kg|
|Machine Dimensions||400 x 410 x 400 mm|
|Shipping box dimensions||470 x 200 x 780 mm|
|Lead Time (Processing/Handling Time)||4 business days|