3D Printer Filament HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene)
HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene) is a dissolve-able filament that is frequently used as support material. It acts as a great support material because it is easily removed with Limonene solution, leaving the clean high-quality print that you want behind. HIPS requires no scraping, cutting, or any other method of removal that may cause damage to your prints.
Lead Time (Processing/Shipping Handling Time): 4-5 Business days. Shipping from China.
Printing Temperature: 200 - 270° C
What's in the Package?
1kg spool 3D printer filament.
Dimensions: 200 x 200 x 65mm.
Inner Diameter: 56mm.
Net Weight: 1kg/2.2lb.
Black, white, blue, grey, gold, red, yellow, green, orange, pink, deep, pink, purple, water blue, silver, brown.
HIPS Consumables Features:
- Low density, good toughness.
- Rigid flex good.
- Softer than ABS material.
- No pungent smell.
- The working temperature 200-270 degrees.
1. All of our 3D printer filaments are 100% virgin material, never use recycled material or regrind material, and all had achieved the latest REACH certificate.
2. Before the mass production, our engineer always do the test to make sure that each batch of new raw materials must be printed by 3D printer.
3. The Laser diameter runs automatically to control the diameter of the filaments and keeps it in a right range of 1.75/3.0mm,and our engineer will adjust it immediately when it alarms to indicate of wrong size, and this unqualified filament will be cut off and never use it.
4. To keep the filaments dry, each roll of filament is packed in a vacuumed polybag with a desiccant inside of it.
Please purchase filaments as seperate order to get free shipping offer.