3D Printer Filament 1.75mm/3.0mm POM (Polyformaldehyde)
POM filament, alias Polyoxymethylene is a stronger variant of thermoplastic filament with amazing self-bonding properties that makes printed objects really sturdy and less prone to de-lamination. POM like Nylon and PLA does not require a heated bed, has low warp, and cooling fans are not required at all.
POM is known as having the same feature as NYLON, but with a bit weaker structure bonds.
This POM filament is normally used for printing precision parts that requires high stiffness, low friction and excellent dimensional stability.
Lead Time (Processing/Shipping Handling Time): 4-5 Business days. Shipping from China.
Printing Temperature: 230 - 280° C
What's in the Package?
1kg spool 3D printer filament POM
Dimensions: 200 x 200 x 65mm
Inner Diameter: 56mm
Net Weight: 1kg/2.2lb
Color: POM (2 colors): White (natural), Black
POM (Polyformaldehyde) material performance characteristics:
- High rigidity.
- Good strength.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Nozzle best temperature is 230-270 degrees, the floor temperature about 85 degrees.
- All of our 3D printer filaments are 100% virgin material, never use recycled material or regrind material, and all had achieved the latest REACH certificate.
- Before the mass production, our engineer always do the test to make sure that each batch of new raw materials must be printed by 3D printer.
- The Laser diameter runs automatically to control the diameter of the filaments and keeps it in a right range of 1.75/3.0mm,and our engineer will adjust it immediately when it alarms to indicate of wrong size, and this unqualified filament will be cut off and never use it.
- To keep the filaments dry, each roll of filament is packed in a vacuumed polybag with a desiccant inside of it.