3D Printer Filament 1.75mm/3.0mm PC (Polycarbonate)
Polycarbonate is strong and resists deforming at higher temperatures unlike other more common 3D printer filaments. Parts 3D printed in polycarbonate will be strong, stiff and rigid.
Printing Temperature: 230 - 280° C.
Lead Time (Processing/Shipping Handling Time): 4-5 Business days. Shipping from China
What's in the Package:
1kg spool 3D printer filament.
Dimensions: 200 x 200 x 65mm.
Inner Diameter: 56mm.
Net Weight: 1kg/2.2lb.
Color: PC (6 colors): white, black, Transparent-natural, Transparent-blue, Fluorescent-blue, Fluorescent-green.
PC material performance characteristics:
- High temperature resistance, resistance to ultraviolet radiation.
- High transparency, good light penetration and luster.
- Hardened zone toughness.
- The working temperature of 230-280 degrees.
- All of our 3D printer filaments are 100% virgin material, never use recycled material or regrind material, and all had achieved the latest REACH certificate.
- Before the mass production, our engineer always do the test to make sure that each batch of new raw materials must be printed by 3D printer.
- The Laser diameter runs automatically to control the diameter of the filaments and keeps it in a right range of 1.75/3.0mm,and our engineer will adjust it immediately when it alarms to indicate of wrong size, and this unqualified filament will be cut off and never use it.
- To keep the filaments dry, each roll of filament is packed in a vacuumed polybag with a desiccant inside of it.