3D Printer Filament 1.75mm/3.0mm PETG (Polyethylene Terephthalate)
PETG filament has good flexible strength more than ABS filament. It's the perfect filament to combine strength and flexibility, which is why it's used in so many mechanical parts or robotics. The filament is super transparent with a glossy finish. It has great chemical resistance with good acidic and alkalic resistance. The superb chemical resistance is why the FDA has approved PETG as acceptable for direct food contact. The filament is environmentally friendly and recyclable. PETG is known for its transparency and clarity.
Printing Temperature: 200 - 250° C.
Lead Time (Processing/Shipping Handling Time): 4-5 Business days. Shipping from China.
What's in the Package:
1kg spool 3D printer filament.
Dimensions: 200 x 200 x 65mm.
Inner Diameter: 56mm.
Net Weight: 1kg/2.2lb.
Colors: Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Natural, White, Black, Grey.
PETG (polyethylene terephthalate - 1, 4 - cyclohexane 2 methyl ester) material performance characteristics:
- High transparency.
- High pervious to light.
- Good toughness.
- The working temperature of 200-250 degrees.
- All of our 3D printer filaments are 100% virgin material, never use recycled material or regrind material, and all had achieved the latest REACH certificate.
- Before the mass production, our engineer always do the test to make sure that each batch of new raw materials must be printed by 3D printer.
- The Laser diameter runs automatically to control the diameter of the filaments and keeps it in a right range of 1.75/3.0mm,and our engineer will adjust it immediately when it alarms to indicate of wrong size, and this unqualified filament will be cut off and never use it.
- To keep the filaments dry, each roll of filament is packed in a vacuumed polybag with a desiccant inside of it.