Cubify - Gen 3 Cube 3D Printer
Release your inner innovator and jump straight from concept to creation. Dream it, design it, print it - hold it in your hand. With the Cube, you have everything you need to start designing and 3D printing right in your home. Combine sharp edges with smooth curves; bold tones with blended hues; function with flare; sustainability with ingenuity. You’re only limited by your imagination.
3D printing with the Cube allows you to realize your vision - anytime, anywhere. The Cube is easy to set up and move, so you can take it to the office during the day and bring it home to your mancave at night. Of course you also have the option to leave it at home and design and print on the go with mobile printing direct from your handheld iOS, Android, or Windows device via the Cubify app!
With more than 20 color options available (including glow-in-the-dark), dual-color capability, and painting, you can print what you wear, use or gift in whatever tone or hue you want. Or sit back and relax while your kids create their own designs. Watch them shape and construct their own 3D world in the comfort of your home with certified-safe home 3D printing. Take advantage of the Cube’s portability, and print in your living room, your playroom, your home office, or wherever your family feels the most creative.
The Cube is also the world’s most user-friendly 3D printer, featuring a simple setup, intuitive color touchscreen, instant material loading and non-clog technology to ensure the highest print quality and ease of use. And it’s environmentally responsible - our moisture-lock cartridges made from recyclable ABS and compostable PLA plastic help maximize sustainability and reduce waste.
When you print your first project, don’t keep your creation to yourself. Join the Cubify community and share your unique designs with thousands of other like-minded users. Or you can take advantage of our Design Feed to get inspiration, or print and modify other designs to fit your own personal tastes. Conceptualize, share and print your world from within. It’s that easy.
Lead Time: 3 Business days. Shipping from USA.
CUBE 3D PRINTER TECH SPECS:
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS:
- Cube dimensions (with cartridge): 13.2(w) x 13.5(h) x 9.5(d) inches / 33.5(w) x 34.3(h) x 24.1(d) cm.
- Operating Envelope: 28.9(w) x 20.6(h) x 15.8(d) inches / 73.4(w) x 52.3(h) x 40.1(d) cm.
- Cube weight (with cartridge): 17 lbs / 7.7 kg.
- Box dimensions: 26.3(w) x 20(h) x 14.5(d) inches / 66.8(w) x 50.8(h) x 36.8(d) cm.
- Box weight: 22 lbs / 10 kg.
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS:
- CONNECTIVITY: Print over WiFi with the Cubify app for Mac OS X and Windows.
- Wired: Transfer print files with the USB stick (supplied with the Cube).
- Mobile devices: Print direct with the Cubify app for iOS and Android (available soon for free download).
- Technology: Plastic Jet Printing (PJP).
- Print jets: Dual jets.
- Maximum design size: 6 x 6 x 6 inches / 15.25 x 15.25 x 15.25 cm.
- Material: Tough recyclable ABS plastic or compostable PLA plastic.
- Layer thickness: 70 microns, fast mode: 200 microns.
- Supports: Fully Automated, easy to peel off.
- Dual cartridges: Each cartridge prints 13 to 14 mid-sized creations.
- Room temperature: 16 to 29 degree C (60 to 85 degree F).
- Non-condensing relative humidity: 30 to 60%.
- Description: Comes with software to create cube readable files.
- Print jets: Dual jets.
- Windows requirements: Cube software runs on 32 and 64-bit Operating Systems on Windows 7 and above.
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768.
- Minimum IE version: 10 and above.
- Mac OSX requirements: Cube software runs on Mac OSX 10.9 and above.
- Minimum screen resolution: 1400 x 900.
- Android Phone/tablets requirements: Cubify App is available in the Play Store for your Android phones/tablets running Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above.
- iOS requirements: Cubify App is available in the App Store for your iPhone running iOS 7 and above.
Minimum hardware requirements:
- Processor: Multi-core processor - 2GHz or faster per core System.
- System RAM: 2 GB.
- Open GL for mobile platforms: Open GL ES 2.0 and above.
- Open GL for desktops: OpenGL 3.0 and above.
|Manufacturer Warranty||90 days parts and labor|
|Print size ( X Y Z )||152.4 x 152.4 x 152.4 mm|
|Layer Resolution||70 to 200 microns|
|Print Precision (Layer Thickness)||0.07 mm|
|Filament Compatibility||Tough recyclable ABS plastic or compostable PLA plastic|
|Extruder Type||Print jets|
|Print Plate (Build Platform)||Print Pad Gen3|
|3D Printing Software||Cube software|
|Supported File Formats||STL,G-code|
|Connectivity (Interface)||Wireless, wired and mobile devices|
|Machine weight||7.7 kg|
|Shipping box weight||10 Kg|
|Machine Dimensions||335 x 343 x 241 mm|
|Shipping box dimensions||668 x 508 x 368 mm|
|Lead Time (Processing/Handling Time)||3 Business days|