Makerbot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer
The MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer provides Fifth Generation ease of use and connectivity for all your 3D printing needs. Offering the easiest and most versatile way to get from 3D model to 3D print, the MakerBot Replicator’s large build volume accelerates rapid prototyping and model making.
100 micron layer resolution accelerates the design process by enabling professional-quality, high-resolution prototypes and models to be created right at your desk. Perfect for educational use. Educates students how to think, imagine, create, craft and print in 3D, while preparing them for the jobs of the future.
Lead Time: 3 Business days. Shipping from USA.
The New Standard In Desktop 3d Printing
The easiest and most versatile way to get from 3d model to 3d print
- Fifth-generation technology defines the new standard for ease of use, quality, and reliability.
- Powered by the new, user-friendly MakerBot Replicator 3D Printing Platform.
- App and cloud enabled.
- Wi-Fi, USB and Ethernet connectivity ensures a seamless production workflow.
- New MakerBot Replicator Smart Extruder, motion controllers, and gantry design.
- On-board camera and diagnostics, and assisted build plate leveling.
Large build volume accelerates rapid prototyping and model making
- 11% larger build volume than the MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer.
- Build Volume: 25.2 L x 19.9 W x 15.0 H cm / [9.9 x 7.8 x 5.9 in] 7,522 cubic centimeters [456 cubic inches.
- Makes true-to-life objects quickly and easily.
- Enables you to manufacture on demand.
100 Micron layer resolution
- Print paper-thin layers.
- Create professional-quality, high-resolution prototypes and complex models.
- Get smooth-to-the-touch surfaces that don’t need sanding, finishing, or postproduction.
- Create realistic prototypes and models for demonstrations and presentations.
- Choose settings that range from fastdraft to finer resolution.
Protection and Support. Expert, Responsive and Friendly.
Our recommended MakerBot® MakerCare™ Protection Plan* provides you with the highest quality service and support from the people who know your MakerBot product best. For one year, MakerBot will replace defective parts or arrange for you to ship your MakerBot product back to the factory for repair (return authorization required).
At MakerBot, we take pride in offering expert, responsive, and friendly support to all our customers around the world.
|Manufacturer Warranty||6 Months|
|Print size ( X Y Z )||246 x 152 x 155 mm|
|Layer Resolution||100 microns|
|Print Precision (Layer Thickness)||0.1 mm|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4 mm|
|Chassis||PC ABS with powder-coated steel reinforcement|
|Print Plate (Build Platform)||Glass with blue tape|
|3D Printing Software||Makerbot Makerware|
|Supported File Formats||.makerbot|
|Power Requirements||100–240V, 50–60 HZ 0.76-0.43 A, 100 W|
|Connectivity (Interface)||USB, Ethernet, Wi-fi|
|Machine weight||16 Kg|
|Shipping box weight||20 Kg|
|Machine Dimensions||580 x 441 x 410 mm|
|Shipping box dimensions||576 x 521 x 546 mm|
|Lead Time (Processing/Handling Time)||3 Business days|