Makerbot Replicator Z18 - Large 3D Printer
The MakerBot Replicator Z18 is a 3D printer with a massive build volume and the best price/performance in its category.
Lead Time: 3 Business days. Shipping from USA.
Ideal for Extra-Large Projects
Massive Build Volume
- 2,592 Cubic Inches / 30.0 L x 30.5 W x 45.7 H CM / 11.8 L x 12.0 W x 18.0 H IN
- Make extra-large and ultra-tall industrial prototypes, models, and products.
- Think and build bigger than ever.
- Print multiple things at once so you can get to work on your next design sooner.
Best Price to Performance Ratio in the Professional 3D Printer Category
- Seamlessly integrated with the growing MakerBot 3D Ecosystem of hardware, software, materials, accessories, and solutions.
- App and cloud enabled with regularly enhanced software improvements.
- Wi-Fi, USB, and Ethernet connectivity ensures a seamless production workflow.
- Remotely connect to, view, and control your MakerBot Replicator 3D Printer.
Professional - Quality Detail
- 100-micron to 200-micron layer resolution.
- Create professional-quality, high-resolution prototypes and complex models.
- Get smooth-to-the-touch surfaces that don't need sanding, finishing, or post-production.
- Create realistic prototypes and models for demonstrations and presentations.
Protection and Support. Expert, Responsive and Friendly.
Our recommended MakerBot® MakerCare™ Protection Plan* provides you with the highest quality service and support from the people who know your MakerBot product best. For one year, MakerBot will replace defective parts or arrange for you to ship your MakerBot product back to the factory for repair (return authorization required).
At MakerBot, we take pride in offering expert, responsive, and friendly support to all our customers around the world.
|Manufacturer Warranty||6 Months|
|Print size ( X Y Z )||300 x 305 x 457 mm|
|Layer Resolution||100 microns|
|Print Precision (Layer Thickness)||0.1 mm|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4 mm|
|Chassis||Powder-coated steel with pc-abs and aluminum composite material|
|Print Plate (Build Platform)||Injection Molded Acrylic|
|3D Printing Software||Makerbot desktop software|
|Supported File Formats||.makerbot|
|Power Requirements||100-240 V; 5.4-2.2 A; 50/60 HZ; 350 W|
|Connectivity (Interface)||USB, Ethernet, WI-FI|
|Machine weight||41 Kg|
|Shipping box weight||52 Kg|
|Machine Dimensions||493 x 565 x 861 mm|
|Shipping box dimensions||650 x 719 x 1060 mm|
|Lead Time (Processing/Handling Time)||3 Business days|