Tevo 3D Tarantula Single/Dual - Newest 2018 Aluminium Frame 3D Printer Kit
The TEVO Tarantula i3 3D Printer kit is the most affordable and popular desktop 3D printer at low-cost price, featuring bigger size printing area. This 3D printer is able to facilitate more consistent, good-quality prints.
Lead Time: 4 to 5 Business days.
TEVO Tarantula i3 3D Printer features tetherless printing through an SD card with a versatile, multifunctional graphic LCD controller and an internal power supply. It boasts a spacious 200 mm x 200 mm x 200 mm print area with a controllable heat bed that can print large items, or many small items.
What can you print with? You can have many filament options beyond common plastics like PLA, ABS, PETG, Wood and PVA. The TEVO Tarantula i3 3D Printer kit features the full aluminium extrusion body kit and full metal bowden long distance extruder upgrade.
Tevo Tarantula is based on the Prusa i3, a proven design with tens of thousands users all around the world. This printer sports Dual-Head extruder (Optional Upgrade) with firmware that allows you to print with two different color filaments at the same time! Now you have a great opportunity to own one of our Tevo Tarantula Prusa i3, Seventh generation model 3D Printers. All parts of this 3D printer are Open Source and are part of the RepRap project.
Tevo Tarantula -Prusa i3 3D printer features automatic bed leveling (optional) and bigger bed (optional). The auto-leveling version uses a proximity sensor to detect the aluminum print bed where the normal version of the printer uses a micro-switch to detect the end of travel for the Z-Axis movement (vertical limits).
The Aluminum Print Bed plate is 200mm X 200X 200mm - the travel for the build plate is limited by the physical dimensions of the frame itself and that is around 220 mm for the X-axis (side to side), 260-270mm for the Y-axis (front to back) and around 200mm for the Z-Axis (up and down).
Note: It is complete kit, includes of all parts for assembling and printing.
The Z-axis is also limited by the physical dimensions of the frame – there are 200-mm of usable distance in the Z-Axis. Distance may vary slightly depending on your assembly techniques.
This is a Complete DIY Kit (Unassembled) – Everything is included to assemble this kit and it even includes filament so you can start printing when you have competed assembly and adjustments. You are responsible for assembly and as such we cannot accept returns for this Kit once opened and assembled as we have no control over what you may do to the components of the kit or your assembly technique.
While this kit is easy to assemble you do need a little understanding of electrical wiring and a healthy respect for electricity. You need to understand and use proper wiring and mechanical assembly techniques with this kit.
- No Printed Parts.
- Easy Assembling.
- High Performance.
- 2020 and 2040 Aluminium Frames.
- Extruded Aluminum - German V-Groove Ball Bearing Wheels.
- Better than Reprap Prusa i3.
- Supported Auto bed leveling.
- Multi-Filaments Compatibility.
- Dual-Color Printing with Dual Extruder.
- Layer resolution of 50 microns.
- MAX Printing Speed: 150 mm/s.
- Build size: 200X 200 X 200mm. Large print area of 200 x 280 x 200 mm (Optional With extended heatbed).
- Full Metal Bowden long distance Extruder (Included).
- Material type: PLA, ABS, PETG, Wood, PVA, Nylon and Flexible Filaments (With Pro Metal Extruder).
- Dual Extruder (Optional).
- Material specifications 1.75mm in diameter.
- Positioning accuracy: Z 0.004mm, XY 0.012mm.
- Printing Color: Single/Dual.
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm (customized 0.3mm/0.2mm).
- Recommended extruder temperature: 210°C (the maximum can be set to 260°C).
- Heating plate temperature: 60-120°C (proper winter warming and summer appropriate cooling).
- Best ambient temperature: ?25°C.
- Power requirements: 220V, 250W, 50Hz, 0.89A.
- Connection: TF card or USB.
- The file print format: STL,G-Code.
- Compatibility: Windows, Linux, Mac.
- CE, FCC specifications: CE, FC, ROHS.
- Device weight: 7.5kg.
- Equipment size: 430 X 4430 X400mm.
- Package size: 440X 340X 190mm.
- Tevo Tarantula 3D Printer Kit
- Assembly tools
- 8GB SD Card
- Aluminium Heated Build Plate
- Assembly instructions & Software in SD Card
- USB 2.0 Bundle
- 2 Rolls of Free Filaments
- Default Bowden Single Head Extruder
- Default Build Print Size (200x200)
- Optional Replaceable (Single/Dual Pro Flex Extruder for Flex Filaments,Dual Extruder Additional upgrades)
- Optional Replaceable Large Build Print size upgrade(200x280)
- Optional Automatic bed leveling upgrade.
*Free Shipping only for the following counties: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Cambodia, China, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong, Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Korea, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, U.K, U.S.A and Vietnam
Affordable shipping price for other countries.
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Print size ( X Y Z )||200 x 200 x 200 mm|
|Print Speed||30 to 150 mm/sec|
|Layer Resolution||50 microns|
|Print Precision (Layer Thickness)||0.05 mm|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4 mm|
|Filament Compatibility||PLA, ABS, Nylon, PETG, Wood, PVA and Flexible Filaments (With Pro Metal Extruder).|
|Print in dual color||Yes|
|Print in multi color||No|
|Extruder Type||E3D Bowden long distance|
|Print Plate (Build Platform)||MK3 - Integrated aluminum plate and heatbed|
|Print Head/Hotend/Nozzle Type||E3D Pro V6|
|Stepper Motors||NEMA 17|
|3D Printing Software||Cura, Repetier-Host|
|Supported File Formats||STL, G-code|
|Operating System||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Extruder Temperature||Recommended extruder temperature: 210°C (the maximum can be set to 260°C|
|Heating Bed Temperature||Heating plate temperature: 60-120°C (proper winter warming and summer appropriate cooling)|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 V/120 W|
|Connectivity (Interface)||TF card or USB, LCD display and SD card reader|
|Electronics (Motherboard)||MKS Gen L|
|Machine weight||7.5 Kg|
|Shipping box weight||9 Kg|
|Machine Dimensions||430 x 440x 400mm|
|Shipping box dimensions||440x 340x 190mm|
|Lead Time (Processing/Handling Time)||4 to 5 Business days|