FLSUN 3D Metal Frame Prusa i3 DIY KIT
Metal structure, more stable, improve the printing accuracy.
Creative design, high precision Y-axis position plate and guarantee Y-axis positioning accuracy.
The printer controller is integrated motherboard, easy to connect and support DIY spread.
The model i3 printer with better solution for limit switch position, easier to adjust and control.
Filament compatibility: PLA ABS, PETG, Wood, PVA and Flexible Filaments.
Lead Time: 2 to 4 Business days.
- Powerful Extruder E3D V5 Long distance J Head & Metal Chassis will ensure the Stability and Accuracy
- Two Spools of PLA Filament Free
- Double Fan Cooling System: One is targeted to cool hotend heat sink and the other one is targeted to cool printing filament to improvise print quality
- Supplied with Flat Aluminium plate Heated bed Print Surface & Power Box
- Easy to Assemble,Integrated Motherboard, One Spool of Filament Free
- European 2020 Aluminium Frame
- Corner Parts have been upgraded to injection model.High Tensile Strength & Toughness
- Stainless steel rail rods, gears, bearings and connectors for smoother movement.
- All metal pulleys for improved functionality and performance.
- Maximum Print Speed up to 150mm/s is achievable
- Synchronous 2GT-6 for straight line driving with greater load carrying capacity
Watch more videos here.
Note: It is complete kit, includes of all parts for assembling and printing. Power supply will be shipped based on the customer location.
1,Modular packaging, all 3d printer parts are in small box, and the small box are in large box, scientific packaging design, each part carefully protected to ensure safe arrival.
2,In the package, include all Riprap prusa 3d printer kits, one roll filament, assembly manual, user manual, software,8G sd card, another more nozzle and one roll masking tape.
1, If you are satisfied with full metal frame i3 3d printer kits, please leave a positive feedback to us.
2, If you are not satisfied for any reason, please contact us before leaving a negative feedback, we will together work with you to help you solve the problem until you are satisfied.
*Free Shipping only for the following counties: Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, France, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Monaco, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, SanMarino, Spain, Canary Islands, Italy, United Kingdom, Vietnam, Greece, India, Canada, Cambodia, Mexico, Finland, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, USA, Poland, Portugal, New zealand, Japan, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech republic, Australia.
Affordable shipping price for other countries.
|Manufacturer Warranty||One year|
|Print size ( X Y Z )||200 x 200 x 220 mm|
|Print Speed||20 to 150 mm/sec|
|Layer Resolution||100 microns|
|Print Precision (Layer Thickness)||0.1 to 0.4 mm|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4 mm|
|Filament Compatibility||PLA ABS, PETG, Wood, PVA and Flexible Filaments|
|Extruder Type||E3D V5|
|Print Plate (Build Platform)||MK3 heatbed|
|Print Head/Hotend/Nozzle Type||E3D V5|
|Stepper Motors||Nema 17|
|3D printing Software||Repetier host|
|CAD Input data file format supported||STL, Gcode, OBJ|
|Client Operating System||Windows/Mac/Linux|
|Extruder Temperature||260 Degree C|
|Heating Bed Temperature||100 Degree C|
|Power Requirements||200W, 110V / 220V|
|Connectivity (Interface)||USB, SD Card|
|Electronics (Motherboard)||Ramps 1.4|
|Machine weight||8 Kg|
|Shipping box weight||10 Kg|
|Machine Dimensions||460 x 400 x 420 mm|
|Shipping box dimensions||710 x 310 x 120 mm|
|Lead Time (Processing/Handling Time)||2 to 4 Business Days|