Wanhao Duplicator i3 Plus - Steel Frame
Leading the way in desktop 3D printing... The Duplicator i3 PLUS is the design culmination of our experience selling the #1 3D printer in the industry! 16 months of tuning and modifying the original Duplicator i3 has left us with an idea of what our customers have been looking for in a desktop machine: reliable quality, beautiful aesthetics, and an unmatched value. The 3rd generation Duplicator i3 PLUS combines experience and affordability to create the new standard in desktop 3D printing!
Lead Time: 7 Business days
Advantages Over i3 V 2.1
- Touch screen interface
- Larger SD slot
- Power supply unit shifted, resulting in 20mm higher Z axis. (Now 200x200x200)
- Improved electronics
- Filament spool holder
Top-quality Features... This is the only Prusa-style printer on the market with an integrated electronics cabin, a full-sized SD card slot, and an on-board 3.25" touchscreen display panel. No other Prusa design comes close to matching the features neatly packed into this machine.
3.25" Touchscreen Control Panel (Wanhao Touch ™) with high responsive sensitivity for fast operation.
Full-sized SD Card reader for easy file transfers.
Huge build volume... The Duplicator i3 PLUS offers the largest build plate of any 3d printer in it's class! With a build volume of just over 200mm x 200mm x 180mm you can build models to scale in minutes. Speed-up printing times and go big!
Software Freedom... 5 years of feedback has proven that users want the freedom to choose their 3D printing software based on the CAD programs they use every day. The obvious choice was to allow the Di3 PLUS to accept open-source software in order to streamline the workflow of pro and novice users alike. Use the pre-loaded CURA Wanhao Edition or pick from the dozens of free and commercially available software packages online. Enjoy the freedom to use the most widely used file types from the best software packages on the market:
- OBJ: Microsoft Visual Studio and CADRazor
- STL: Thingiverse and Google Sketchup
- DAE: Blender, FreeCAD, and Autodesk
- AMF: Solidworks
- Included Printing Material: 10 Ft. of PLA Filament (Standard) or 2 Black PLA Filament Rolls (Optional)
- Extruder: MK10 Single-Extruder
- Filament Size: 1.75mm Dedicated
- Top Hotend Temperature: 260°C (Short-term), 240°C (Long-term)
- Cooling: 40mm Extruder Cooling Fan, 40mm Drive Block Cooling Fan, & PSU Cooling Fan
- Layer Capability: 0.1mm (100 microns)
- Build Envelope: 200mm x 200mm x 180mm (8in. x 8in. x 7in.)
- Build Surface: Heated Bed Plate and Wanhao Adhesive Sheet
- Filament Capabilities: PLA, ABS, PVA, Stainless Steel, NinjaFlex, Nylon, HIPS, Woodfill, LayBrick, CopperFILL, BronzeFILL, MOLDLAY, Conductive, Carbon Fiber, Polyurethane plus more!
- Compatible Software: CURA (Wanhao Edition), MatterControl (Free Download Online), Simplify 3D (Details)
- File Type: Gcode
- File Transfer: SD Card & USB
- Frame Color: Steel Frame (Powder Coated Black)
- Warranty: 1 Year FREE parts replacements.
Note: It is a complete Assembled Machine, no assembly required.
Watch more videos here.
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Print size ( X Y Z )||200 x 200 x 180 mm|
|Print Speed||30 to 90 mm/sec|
|Layer Resolution||100 microns|
|Print Precision (Layer Thickness)||0.1 -0.4 mm|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4 mm|
|Filament Compatibility||PLA, ABS, PVA, Stainless Steel, NinjaFlex, Nylon, HIPS, Woodfill, LayBrick, CopperFILL, BronzeFILL, MOLDLAY, Conductive, Carbon Fiber, Polyurethane plus more!|
|Extruder Type||MK10 Single-Extruder|
|Print Plate (Build Platform)||Heated Bed Plate and Wanhao Adhesive Sheet|
|Print Head/Hotend/Nozzle Type||MK10|
|3D Printing Software||CURA, MatterControl, Simplify 3D|
|Supported File Formats||.STL GCode|
|Extruder Temperature||240°C to 260°C|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240V AC|
|Connectivity (Interface)||USB Port,SD card|
|Machine weight||10 Kg|
|Shipping box weight||22 Kg|
|Machine Dimensions||400 x 410 x 400 mm|
|Shipping box dimensions||470 x 200 x 780 mm|
|Lead Time (Processing/Handling Time)||7 business days|