TEVO Openbuilds Aluminium Extrusion Full CNC Large Delta 3D Printer
Lead Time: 10 days.
- Large Build Size 340x500mm.
- Max Printing Speed: 150 mm/s.
- Full CNC Structure.
- Titan Extruder.
- Openbuilds Aluminium Extrusion 4080.
- Prints Multi Filaments PLA, ABS,Flexible PLA, HIPS,WOOD,PVA, Nylon.
- Modular Structure.
- Easy to Use,Simple Maintenance.
- MKS TFT28 Touch screen.
- AC 220V Glass ceramic heatbed heats Faster.
- Auto-calibration with ANTCLABS BLTouch.
Advantages of MKS TFT28 Touch screen:
- 2.8 inch colorful touch screen LCD, support U disk and SD card.
- Support continual and easy software update.
- Suitable for many main board such as Ramps1.4 and MKS Base,MKS Gen,MKS Mini.
- P&P, do not need to modify your firmware, support Marlin\Smoothieware and Repetier.
- Support situation save when power breakout function. Using this function, you should choose Pause action first before you breakout the power. When you open the power again, the printer can run from the situation before you breakout the power.
Smoothieware is a free, opensource, high performance and modular G-code interpreter and CNC control system for most of the opensource reprap 32bits controller board.
It's already preconfigured/flashed to the board of TEVO Delta ,so you can just plug in,start and play the print.
Some of the advantages of Smoothieware:
- Designed to support non-Cartesian machines ( rotational axes : wall drawer, SCARA robot, Delta/Parallel robot, Robotic arm, Spherical/Cylindrical robot, etc … ). Currently supported : Cartesian and H-Bot ( CoreXY ), Linear Delta, Rotary Delta and Feather.
- Supports all features found in Reprap firmwares.
- Compatible with the normal Reprap ecosystem ( G-code flavour ), making it compatible with the common Reprap Hosts ( Pronterface, Octoprint etc ).
- Easy configuration using a simple configuration file on the SD card ( no compiling/flashing required ).
- Serial interface over USB.
- High step rate ( 120khz ) for higher movement speed or high microstepping.
- Easy firmware upgrade via the SD card.
- Modular and well commented code.
- Modular, event driven design, allowing to add functionality easily without modifying the core.
Note: It is complete kit, includes of all parts for assembling and printing. Power supply will be shipped based on the customer location..
*Free Shipping only for the following counties: Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, France, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Monaco, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, SanMarino, Spain, Canary Islands, Italy, United Kingdom, Vietnam, Greece, India, Canada, Cambodia, Mexico, Finland, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, USA, Poland, Portugal, New zealand, Japan, Slovenia, Slovakia, Australia, Czech republic.
Affordable shipping price for other countries.
|Manufacturer Warranty||12 Months|
|Print size ( X Y Z )||280 x 280 x 600 mm|
|Print Speed||150 mm/sec|
|Layer Resolution||50 microns|
|Print Precision (Layer Thickness)||0.05-0.4mm|
|Filament Compatibility||PLA, Flexible PLA, Wood (Without Heat bed) Nylon, HIPS and ABS (With Heatbed)|
|Print in dual color||No|
|Print in multi color||No|
|Extruder Type||E3D All Metal Extruder|
|Print Plate (Build Platform)||Heatbed|
|Print Head/Hotend/Nozzle Type||E3D nozzle|
|3D printing Software||Repetier host,Pronterface|
|CAD Input data file format supported||STL, G-code|
|Client Operating System||Windows , Linux, Mac|
|Extruder Temperature||270 C|
|Heating Bed Temperature||110 C|
|AC Input||DC 400W 24V(With heat bed)|
|Connectivity (Interface)||High-speed USB device interface or SD card|
|Electronics (Motherboard)||MKS base 1.5v|
|Machine weight||10 kg|
|Shipping box weight||12 kg|
|Machine Dimensions||1120*430*430 mm|
|Shipping box dimensions||900*100*100|
|Lead Time (Processing/Handling Time)||4 Business days|