Flyingbear Tornado 2 Pro Liner Guide Rail 3D Printer Kit
- The Y-axis adopts a 42-47 motor with greater torque to prevent losing steps in the printing process
- XY synchronous belt structure design is more reasonable to reduce noise
- Mesh glass hot bed is adopted, so the model is not easy to be warped, and no need to use solid glue
- Flexible filament can be printed with Titan extruder
- Optimize the heat dissipation module of the print head to improve the printing quality
- XY axis idler wheel adopts bearing structure, which reduces noise and is more durable
- Adding a shell to the printer helps keep the model warm and improve the success rate of ABS printing
- Key parts of the printer adopts thicker sheet metal.
Printer adds a filament runout sensor function, printing process don’t need to worry about filament exhausted and print failure.
The motor adopts TMC2208 driver,quiet operation, stable, high print quality.
The Y-axis uses dual motor for more powerful power and long-term printing without losing steps.
Each part is made of metal! the structure and the extruder are all-metal!
Using linear guide rail as motion mechanism, so it runs smoothly and the noise almost can not be heard.
Sheet metal housings are provided with a variety of mounting holes that allow you to modify the printer.
With the rare 10mm wide synchronous belt, the printing accuracy is higher
Hot bed supported by double Z axis design, so in the process of printing, the hot bed more will be smooth and steady.
600w Power Supply, hot bed can be heated to 120°C
|Name||Flyingbear - Tornado 2 Pro|
|Print size||360*360*375 mm|
|Layer thickness precision||0.05-0.3|
|MAX printing speed||150 mm/s.|
|Material type||PLA, ABS, PETG, Wood, PVA,|
|Material specifications||1.75mm in diameter.|
|Positioning accuracy||Z 0.002mm, XY 0.01mm.|
|Nozzle diameter||0.4mm (customized 0.2mm/0.3mm)|
|Recommended extruder temperature||210°C (the maximum 240°C).|
|Hot bed temperature||60-110°C .|
|Power requirements||110V/220V, 600W|
|Connection||SD card or USB.|
|The file print format||STL,G-Code.|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|X Y Axis Position Accuracy||0.01mm|
|Z Axis Position Accuracy||0.002mm|
|Print size ( X Y Z )||360 x 360 x 360 mm|
|Print Speed||30 to 150 mm/sec|
|Layer Resolution||50 microns|
|Print Precision (Layer Thickness)||0.05 mm|
|Nozzle Diameter||0.4 mm (customized 0.2mm/0.3mm)|
|Filament Compatibility||PLA, ABS, PETG, Wood, PVA and Flexible Filaments|
|Extruder Type||Direct drive|
|No.of Extruders||One, Dual upgrade available|
|Print Plate (Build Platform)||MK3 - Integrated aluminum plate and heatbed|
|3D Printing Software||Cura, Repetier-Host, Simplify3D|
|Supported File Formats||STL, G-code|
|Operating System||Windows, Mac|
|Extruder Temperature||210°C (the maximum 260°C)|
|Heating Bed Temperature||60-120°C|
|AC Input||50Hz, 0.89A|
|Power Requirements||110V/220V, 600W|
|Connectivity (Interface)||SD card or USB|
|Machine weight||22 kg|
|Shipping box weight||25 kg|
|Machine Dimensions||583 x 533 x 500 mm|
|Shipping box dimensions||550 x 600 x 200 mm|
|Lead Time (Processing/Handling Time)||5 Business days|