Presenting the Mini Metal Maker
The Mini Metal Maker is a game-changer in the world of low cost 3-D printing. It gives artists an craftspeople a new tool for creating directly with solid metal. It is a powerful new tool for creating beautiful customized durable objects. It is also a valuable and accessible educational tool because the Mini Metal Maker is small, portable, and affordable.
Lead Time: 14 to 20 days. Only Available within USA.
3D Printing With Metal Clay
The Mini Metal Maker brings together the exciting worlds of 3D printing and metal clay. It is the only fully self-contained 3D printer designed specifically for metal clay materials. This 3D printer is the perfect addition to your jewelry studio or maker workshop. This printer incorporates a unique high-pressure digital extruder that is capable of starting and stopping the flow of clay rapidly enough to accomplish highly complex patterning.
The system includes an easy side loading cartridge system, and a sensor platform that provides for auto-leveling with no fuss. The cartridges allow for a variety of replaceable nozzle sizes for prints of different resolution, and uses a patent pending nozzle bath system to extend nozzle lifetime. Innovative interchangeable magnetic polymer build sheets let you print and set the wet project aside to dry while you print more.
The Mini Metal Maker prints 3D objects from digital files directly in metal clay, rather than in plastic. Once these clay objects air-dry, they are fired in a kiln to produce beautiful solid metal objects of high purity and precision. Using metal clay essentially replaces the wax-casting or lost-wax process ordinarily needed to do this.
The Mini Metal Maker is the perfect tool for the jewelry artisan, artist or DIY maker. 3D printing with metal clay makes fabrication in metal easy and direct. It will be a boon for anyone interested in creating custom printing jewelry and metal ornaments. It can also be used to produce small metal parts such as gears, clips, and bushings. The Mini Metal Maker is solidly built out of steel and aluminum and features unique patent-pending technologies.
- Fused deposition modeling with wet clay material
- Build volume measures 8 x 8 x 8 cm [3.15 x 3.15 x 3.15 in]
- Layer resolution down to 150 microns
- Positioning precision XY = 10 microns, Z = 2 microns
- Uses replaceable low cost extrusion nozzles
- Nozzle life extended with magnetic nozzle bath
- Solid metal construction from machined aluminum and coated steel
- Lubrication free polymer glides in aluminum linear motion components
- Motors operate with 1.8˚ step angle with 1/16 micro stepping
- Extruder uses low backlash integrated orbital gearbox and screw for 300+ pounds force
- Nozzles available in 18 gage, 22 gage, and 26 gage for low medium and high resolution.
- Solid metal construction with machined aluminum and coated steel
- Product weight 10.5 lbs [4.8 kg]
- Product dimensions 9 in wide x 12 in deep x 19 in tall [23 cm x 30 cm x 49 cm]
- Shipping weight 15 lb [6.8 kg]
- Shipping dimensions 24 x 14 x 14 inches [61 x 36 x 36 cm]
Mini Metal Maker Return Policy
We ask that you please open the box and inspect your products for damage upon arrival. If your Mini Metal Maker or other items arrive damaged, please contact us right away. We will work with you to file a claim with FedEx and send you new merchadise. We cannot cover damages or losses due to shipping after 30 days of purchase, so it is important to let us know about damages as soon as possible.
If you are dissatisfied with your product for any other reason, please contact us to start the return process. Returns must be initialized within 14 days of receipt of the product. Products must be in like-new condition, and in working order. Items must be repackaged in the original packaging and shipping container. Original shipping costs are non-refundable. Buyer is responsible for the cost of returning the items. We highly reccomend that shipments of returned items be insured and traceable with a tracking number. We will not be responsible for lost return shipments. Returns will be refunded through PayPal within one week of receipt.
|Manufacturer Warranty||No Warranty|
|Print size ( X Y Z )||80 x 80 x 80 mm|
|Layer Resolution||150 microns|
|Machine weight||5 Kg|
|Shipping box weight||7 Kg|
|Machine Dimensions||230 x 300 x 490 mm|
|Shipping box dimensions||610 x 360 x 360 mm|
|Lead Time (Processing/Handling Time)||14 to 20 days|
Tags: metal maker