Convert any ABS object into metallic finishes using Monolith Studio’s orbit 1. It is a metal coating device, a tabletop electroplater that will coat metal or gold in your 3d printed objects in just a matter of three simple steps. Monolith studio unveiled their first ever affordable metal coating device back in September 2014. Now they are running a Kickstartercampaign with exciting offers for backers.
Just Clean the object, spray the Ag-Cu conductive coating spray and let the 3d printed object dry for a minute at 50-60 °C, and spin it in Orbit 1 for metal coating, the result will amaze you. Just check the below images and video for fine examples.
Check the process of orbit 1 on the below image:
- User friendly for both experts and beginners.
- Quick process.
- Android and iOS App Control.
- The auto- supplement system supports automatic adjustments of plating solution.
- Calculates the material used
- Maximum print size is 7.8 inches high and 5.9 inches wide.
- Upgrades are available for free.
- After sale service to solve issues via Orbit app
Orbit 1 is a smart device for you to convert any ABS objects into metal design by plating, it is one of the smart solution for metal 3d printing, as we all know the 3d printing metal cost. This has already impressed many creatorsandJewllers. The orbit 1 app is available where you can download upgrades, features, and instructions, and many more.