The Sharebot XXL is a Desktop 3D printer with a large printing area. This printer uses FFF technology and, thanks to its hefty 700 x 250 x 200mm working area, it is perfect tool for architects and engineers who demand a tool to use for producing larger models and prototypes, combined with high printing and definition at the same time. The specific printer’s dimensions, especially its large width, make it also ideal for manufacturing of custom logos and commercial billboards in a single piece. Sharebot XXL has a single extruder and it is optimized for the use of PLA filaments. The printer also has a sensor that will stop the printing process without ruining the model in case the filament runs out.(*) These details could change because of technical reasons.
Lead Time: 12 days.
1. Extruder block with pressure adjustment on filament.
2. Bearings recirculating ball on all axes.
3. Z axis movement with trapeizoidal screws.
4. Adjustable printing plate.
5. Micro USB to update the firmware.
6. Possibility to print directly from SD card.
7. HugePrinting area (700 x 250 x 200mm*)
Available Colors: Black
Weight: 29 kg
Body: Stainless steel
Size: 950 x 450 x 410 mm*
Max speed: 150cm^3/h
Nozzle: 0.35 mm
Minimum layer thickness: 0.1 mm
Heated Plate: Integrated
LCD monitor: Integrated
Printing area: 700 x 250 x 200mm*
Filaments: 1.75 mm PLA filaments