Vivedino Voron V0.1 CoreXY 3D Printer Kit
- Stock Open Source Voron V0.1 CoreXY design
- High quality magnetic flexible PEI sheet
- Genuine gates belts for XY axis
- High level stainless steel linear guide rails
- Premium silicone heating pad with glass fiber
- Heat resisting pan cake motor from the MOONS brand
- Phaetus dragon hotend is available as an upgrade
- E3D V6 hotend as standard
- Auto power resume off
- Control via Raspberry pi
- Geniune Meanwell Power Supply
This kit doesn't include any 3d printed parts, we just collect high quality components for Voron V0.1 corexy 3d printer, so you don't need to buy anything from different stores, that'll save your search time and cost for shipping parts separately. (Thanks for Voron Team's great work, they always design fantastic printers)
About Estimated Lead/Shipping Time
||Estimated Shipping Time
||out of stock
About Prices and Import Taxes
Our prices do not include Import Duty/Tariff and GST/VAT applicable in your country. This item ships from China where you may be subject to pay import taxes and additional shipping charges. Please contact your local customs office to know about your import taxes tariffs. If your import taxes are high, please contact us
. We will help you.
Note: We ship the compatible plug based on your location. Please check the correct plug and voltage applicable to your country in the below chart. If you have specific plug type request, please contact us before placing an order.
- Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
- Modification and customization of the 3D printer is strictly forbidden.
- We will take no responsibility for any problems resulting from modifications.
- Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
- Please do not place the the 3D printer near flammable/combustible materials, or any heat sources. Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas.
- Maintain a safe distance from the printer.
|Print size ( X Y Z )
||PLA, ABS, PVA, HIPS, PETG, Nylon, Wood, PC, Carbon Fiber, etc
|3D Printing Software
|Supported File Formats
||STL, G-code, .DAE, .OBJ, .AMF
||100W Meanwell PS
|Shipping box weight
|Shipping box dimensions