Xinkebot Orca 3 Independent Dual Extruder 3D Printer
- Independent Dual Extrusion (IDEX): The Independent Dual Extrusion system allows the two print heads to move independently from each other, which prevents the molten material from dripping onto the part and therefore avoids contamination.
- Large Build Volume: 400x400x550 mm large print size enables printing bigger models.
- 32 Bit Processor: The ARM cortex-M4-based controller sees a considerable increase in processing capabilities, making Orca 3 print faster and more accurately.
- TMC2209 MOTOR DRIVER: Silent operation. Fast current regulation. High efficiency. On every axis.
- PRE-LEVELED HEATED BED: Secured by 11 bolts underneath, the straightened heated bed of Orca 3 provides a super flat surface for printing.
- PRECISE MOTION WITH BALL SCREWS: The high quality ball screws of Orca 3 will translate rotational motion to linear motion, which significantly reduces friction and increases efficiency, resulting in smoother and more accurate movement.
- 3.5inch TFT LCD Touch SCREEN: You can say goodbye to the era of manual knobs and dot-matrix display. Optimized UI interface, easy operation, you can view real-time printing information on the screen.
- RESUME PRINTING AND FILAMENT RUN OUT SENSOR: Orca 3 can resume printing even after a power outage occurs, and also can pause the printing automatically when the filament runs out. So you do not need to print from the beginning again in either case, which will save you a lot of time and material.
About Estimated Lead/Shipping Time
||Estimated Shipping Time
||7 to 10 working days
About Prices and Import Taxes
Our prices do not include Import Duty/Tariff and GST/VAT applicable in your country. This item ships from China where you may be subject to pay import taxes and additional shipping charges. Please contact your local customs office to know about your import taxes tariffs. If your import taxes are high, please contact us
. We will help you.
Note: We ship the compatible plug based on your location. Please check the correct plug and voltage applicable to your country in the below chart. If you have specific plug type request, please contact us before placing an order.
- Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
- Modification and customization of the 3D printer is strictly forbidden.
- We will take no responsibility for any problems resulting from modifications.
- Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
- Please do not place the the 3D printer near flammable/combustible materials, or any heat sources. Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas.
- Maintain a safe distance from the printer.
|Print size ( X Y Z )
||80 to 150 mm/sec
|Print Precision (Layer Thickness)
||0.05 to 0.3mm
||ABS, PLA, HIPS, PETG, PVA, Wood, etc.
|Print in dual color
||Independent Dual Extruder. (IDEX)
|3D Printing Software
|Supported File Formats
||STL, Gcode, OBJ
||Win, Mac, Linux
||< 260 deg C / 500 deg F
|Heating Bed Temperature
||< 120 deg C/ 248 deg F
||24 V DC @ 14.6 A
|Shipping box weight
|Shipping box dimensions