JGMaker Artist-D Pro (IDEX) 3D Printer
- Large Build Volume: large single models up to 300mm x 300mm x 340mm, or by utilizing its "double" or "mirror" modes, print two of the same model at the same time, up to 111mm x 300mm x 340mm.
- Quick Nozzle Replacement: Featuring an Extruder module with an innovative one-button "Nozzle Eject" system, Artist-D allows you to easily swap nozzles, or quickly replace the nozzle in the event of a clog.
- Dual Z-axis Design: Two Z-axis screws and stepper motors drive the vertical axis of the Artist D that will improve accuracy and precision, resulting in a specified Z-axis accuracy of 0.001mm to make this a truly professional level printer.
- Two-step Modular Design: The Artist-D requires no special skills to assemble. If you’re a DIY enthusiast, you love things that are simple but spectacular. Artist-D allows for a rapid assembly, and it's simple even for inexperienced users. You can easily assemble it in about 5 minutes. Then just plug it in and turn it on.
- Support Water Soluable Material: Artist-D can print with soluable support filament such as PVA to produce more complex parts.
- Magnetic Spring Steel Plate ensures your print can get a good grip to it, to help prevent warping and failed prints. allows you pop off the prints without any tool, just spring the plate and your print will pop off.
- Linear Rail: Whoever said that small-scale makers and DIYers need to stick to amateur equipment couldn’t be more mistaken. Artist-D is built with industrial-grade parts—such as the X-axis linear rail—to deliver smoother performance with less friction and higher precision.
- Filament Runout Detector: In the event of your filament running out, Our Artist D will detect this and pause your print so you can fit a new spool of filament and resume the print, saving you from failed print disaster.
- Direct Drive Extruder: Less torque from the motor is required to push the filament. It is capable of handling a variety of materials including PLA, TPU, PETG, ABS, PVA, Wood, etc. It typically provides a more accurate extrusion and allows for faster retractions.
- 32 Bit Silent Board: Artist-D comes with a high-performance 32-bit mainboard, equipped with tmc2209 silent stepper motor driver chips. So you can enjoy a quiet printing environment.
- Artist-D Pro has Built-in Meanwell power supply, ensuring stable and sufficient power during the printing process.
- Touch Screen control for user friendly operation.
- Dual Clean Brush: This brush can prevent the inactive nozzle from dripping material on the print, spoiling the finish.
- Clean Internal Wiring: it works well and it’s easy to maintain without having too many wires getting in the way.
- Power Resume Printing: Use the Printing Pause option if you want Artist-D to stop printing immediately or change filaments of different colors or materials. Just pause, reload, and resume. You can also resume printing if the SD card is removed accidentally. Just reinsert it, and you can continue printing.
- Thermal Runaway Protection: This function ensures the Artist-D 3D printer shuts down its heating parts when it detects that it can no longer properly control its temperature. This helps prevent a catastrophic fire hazard to your machine.
- Extrusion Technology: Independent Dual Extruder (IDEX)
- Build Size: 300 x 300 x 340mm
- Positioning Accuracy: X/Y 0.012mm Z 0.001mm
- Supported Print Materials: PLA, TPU, HIPS, ABS, PETG, WOOD
- Print Speed: 20~120mm/s(suggested 60mm/s)
- Stock Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Operational Extruder Temperature: Max 260ºC
- Package Dimensions: 680*670*320mm
- Printer Dimensions: 560*640*630mm
- Input Formats: .STL, .OBJ, .DAE, .AMF
- Ambient Operating Temperature:8ºC - 40ºC
- Connectivity: SD Card or Data Cable
- Net Weight: 15.7kg
**Free and faster shipping (incl. of taxes) applies if the order ships from the local warehouses (US/EU/UK/AU/etc). Estimated shipping time may vary and you may have to pay import taxes/additional shipping costs if the order ships from the seller's original manufacturing facilities, usually China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, etc. We ship compatible plugs based on your location. Please refer to our FAQ for more details. If you have any presale questions, please contact us.
||0.05 - 0.3 mm
|X Y Axis Position Accuracy
|Z Axis Position Accuracy
|Print size ( X Y Z )
||300*300*340mm（Single Mode） 111*300*340 (Dual Color)
||120 mm /sec
||TPU, PVA, PLA, ABS, HIPS, WOOD, PETG, FLEXIBLE
|3D Printing Software
||Cura/JGcreat (64 bit)
|Supported File Formats
||G-code, STL, Obj, etc.
||Windows, MacOS, Linux
|Heating Bed Temperature
|Shipping box weight
|Shipping box dimensions