3D Printers Online Store follows PayPal refund and return policy.
Types of Problems Covered. PayPal Buyer Protection helps you if you encounter either of these problems:
- "Item Not Received" (INR): You did not receive the item you paid for with PayPal; or
- "Significantly Not as Described" (SNAD) You received an item you paid for with PayPal but it is Significantly Not as Described (SNAD).If your problem is a transaction that you did not authorize, please see section 8 below.
An item is "Significantly Not as Described" (SNAD) if it is materially different from what the Seller described on its website or in the item listing. Here are some examples:
- You received a completely different item.
- The condition of the item was misrepresented. For example, the description when you bought the item said “new” and the item was used.
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
- The item is missing major parts or features which were not disclosed in its description when you bought the item.
- You purchased three items from a Seller but only received two.
- The item was materially damaged during shipment.
An item is not Significantly Not as Described (SNAD) if it is materially similar to the Seller's item listing description. Here are some examples:
- The defect in the item was correctly described by the Seller.
- The item was properly described but you didn't want it after you received it.
- The item was properly described but did not meet your expectations.
- The item has minor scratches and was listed as used condition.
2 Eligibility Requirements.
- To be eligible for PayPal Buyer Protection you must meet all of the following requirements:
- Pay for the full amount of the item with one payment from your Account. Items purchased with multiple payments or installments are not eligible.
- Open a Dispute within 180 Days of the date you sent the payment – then follow the online dispute resolution process described below under "Dispute Resolution"
- Have an Account in good standing
- You have not received a recovery related to such purchase from another source
Even if your payment is not eligible for PayPal Buyer Protection, you can file a Dispute and resolve the issue directly with the Seller, however, PayPal will not find in your favor if you escalate a Dispute to a Claim when an item is not eligible for PayPal Buyer Protection.
4 Coverage Amount. If you are eligible for PayPal Buyer Protection and PayPal finds in your favor on your Claim, PayPal will reimburse you for the full purchase price of the item and original shipping costs.
PayPal will not reimburse you for the return shipping costs that you incur to return a Significantly Not as Described (SNAD) item to the Seller or other party specified by PayPal. If the Seller presents evidence that they delivered the goods to your address, PayPal may find in favor of the Seller for an Item Not Received (INR) Claim even if you did not receive the goods.
5 Dispute Resolution. If you are unable to resolve a problem directly with a Seller, you can go to the Resolution Center and follow this process:
- Open a Dispute. Open a Dispute within 180 Days of the date you made the payment to negotiate with the Seller for resolution of the Dispute.
- Escalate the Dispute to a Claim. If you and the Seller are unable to come to an agreement, you can escalate the Dispute to a Claim within 20 Days after opening the Dispute.
You must wait at least 7 Days from the date of payment to escalate a Dispute for an Item Not Received (INR), unless the Dispute is for $2,500 USD or more (or other currency equivalent). If you do not escalate the Dispute to a Claim within 20 Days, PayPal will permanently close the Dispute.
- Respond to PayPal's requests for information in a timely manner. During the Claim process, PayPal may require you to provide documentation to support your position.
- Comply with PayPal's shipping requests in a timely manner. For Significantly Not as Described (SNAD) Claims, PayPal will generally require you, at your expense, to ship the item back to the Seller, or to PayPal, or to a third party and to provide proof of delivery.
As per the latest 2020 PayPal refund policy, PayPal retains the transaction fee for the buyers and the sellers. Pleast note that.