- We accept returns. You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 14 days of your purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 14 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
- You should contact us for a return request to confirm the return address (usually manufacturer’s warehouse address). Your return must be authorized by the manufacturer prior to the return shipment. Please do not post the return of to our contact address. We do not accept retuns sent to our contact address: 2709 N Hayden Island Dr, STE 851619, Portland OR 97217.
- Any return made by Customer without a written return authorization from the seller/vendor will be considered an unauthorized return (“Unauthorized Return”). Unauthorized Returns will not be subject to a refund or credit by 3D Printers Online Store or the Seller.
- You should bear the return shipping charges.
- If the seller receives your order returned because of local government import regulations, we will NOT offer you a refund after receiving the returned package.Please note that all refunds DO NOT include return shipping charges and/or other fees such as courier transaction or customs fees, tariffs, taxes, and duties.
- You MAY NOT request for a product return and/or refund if you fail to complete the customs clearance or fail to or refuse to collect your products resulting in products returned or destroyed by the customs office.
- Upon receipt of the returned item, we will fully examine it and notify you via email, within 10 to 15 business days, whether you are entitled to a return. If you are entitled to a return, we will refund your purchase price and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payments [PayPal or Credit/Debit Cards or Bank]. Refund credit processing time may vary based on the payment method. Refunds take 7-10 business days to reflect in your account whereas some may process it within 3 days or even immediately.
We only exchange products if they are 100% defective or damaged which should be authorized by the manufacturer’s technical/warranty support team.