Top 5 Best i3 3D Printers 2019
Since 1980s, photopolymerization paved the way for new technology capable of 3D printing objects.
3D Printer is a convenient tool that is usually reserved for industrialists and has shown a great evolution over time.
Various models of 3D printers can magnificently undertake even the most sophisticated projects. Since they integrate advanced hi-tech technology, therefore, these are amazingly fast without challenging much of your time or effort. Nevertheless, they do so while maintaining a highly appreciable printing quality level.
A 3D Printer can be considered as the best of its kind if it provides ease of assembly, proper documentation and yield high –quality print.
Here in this article, we’ll be discussing the top 5 i3 3D Printers that are flourishing the market.
Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer:
This 3D Printer provides ease in assembly, without any additional overhead settings.
The major advantage of the Creality Ender 3 Pro Printer is that it offers the “Resume Print Technology” that enables us to restart the process from the last extruder position. This prevents the printer from giving failed prints.
It offers the super printing size of about 220*220*250mm with a one-piece structure.
- No requirement of any expertise because of its DIY easy Assembly.
- High Standard Structure.
- Rapid Heating with an ultra-strong heating system.
- Highly Precise and well- developed products are obtained.
- Simple Levelling Method.
- Easy Assembly
- High-quality Prints
- Tight filament provides compatibility with flexible filaments
- Economical Prices
- The magnetic bed doesn’t suit everyone’s needs.
- The requirement of adhesive materials
- Issues because of brittle filament
Anycubic i3 Mega Large 3D Printer:
This 3D Printer offers high precision and matchless stability. Anycubic i3 Mega Large printer offers a print size of about 210*210*205mm with a print speed of 20-60mm/s. It provides an X/Y 0.0125mm, Z 0.002mm positioning accuracy.
- TFT Touch Screen that gives faster user experience.
- Reduces work time with just 3 Steps Fast Assembly.
- Resume from Accident Power loss.
- New hot end with a straight-through design.
- Offer Larger Print Space.
- Works nicely with most materials.
- “Ultrabase” heated bed.
- Extremely high 3D printing quality.
- Low Price.
- Good documentation, spare parts included
- Resume from the power outage
- Multipurpose and Fast printer suited for most materials
- Quality components include sturdy frames.
- Boisterous and noisy.
- It can’t be upgraded easily.
Geetech A10M Mix Color 3D Printer:
Its classic blue and black color combo and neat structure provide a touch of simplicity and excellence, which also embodies to give quality products.
Geeetech A10M 3D printer embraces open source GT2560 control board, delivers mix-color objects and brings positivity in your 3D Printing experience. This printer offers a print size of 220*220*260mm with a print speed of 180mm/sec.
- Prints in Diverse color combo.
- Featuring printing accuracy of 0.1 mm, A10M delivers attractive mixed color prints with delicate texture, shiny contour, and steady structure.
- The V-shaped wheels and rails on each axis, made from the wear-resistant aluminum reduce the printing noise.
- A10M comes with OPEN SOURCE GT2560 control board, providing limitless space for you to modify the firmware and tinker with your printer.
- Mixed Color Printing
- Faster Self-Assembly
- Large Printing Area
- Good Adhesion of Printing Base
- Poor quality Control
- Less attention to detail.
Tronxy XY-2 Pro 3D Printer
Tronxy –XY 2 pro is known for its fast assembly, rapid heating, large print size, aluminum frame, adjustment nuts and a lot more. It offers a print size of 255*255*260mm with a print speed of about 100mm/s.
- 3.5 full-color touch screen, HD display, support print preview that makes it easier for beginners.
- Functions Power failure resume print/Auto level/Filament run-out detection are supported
- Fast installation takes only 4 steps to install.
- Pinboard Single cable design.
- Suave performance with the production of less noise due to high wear pulley.
- Amazingly affordable
- Good print volume
- High quality prints are attained
- Open source
- Easy assembly
- Compact design
- Can be upgraded easily
- Wobbling due to uneven base
- Manual Calibration Required
- Use of adhesives to stick prints to bed
Ortur 4 3D Printer:
The Ortur-4 is a high-speed printer that boasts printing times of two to three times faster than other similar machines.
It was Produced by Dongguan Ortur Intelligent Technologies Co, a Chinese 3D printer manufacturer.
Ortur claims it can print two to three times faster than other popular FDM 3D printers and in real life can print with a high speed of about 150 mm per second.
- The accuracy of this printer is upgraded through its dual-axis linear guide rails. This helps the machine to process quickly while keeping stable and smooth.
- Wire Management is done to keep its wires tucked away neatly and to help reduce the sound of the printer, a drag chain is used.
- Protects the control board against overheating with 24V 6010 cooling fans.
- 24V High Power heated bed with 60A Mosfet to ensure safety.
- Resume Printing
- Quick Installation
- Overheating Protection
- Little Bit Costly.
These are the top 5 leading 3D Printers in the market nowadays. All these printers stand firm in every single expectation of the user.
Experience the high –quality and robust 3D Printers to cover all your personal or industrial needs. Get a wide range of 3D Printers at affordable prices only at 3D Printers Online Store.