Phrozen Functional Resin - Nylon Green Tough Resin
Specification & Performance
- Weight: 500g
- XY Resolution: 0.047 mm
- Layer Height / Parameter: 10 sec @ 50 um. Delay 3
- Way to Clean Printed Part: Use alcohol spray to clean models and dry it by air gun. Do not immerse printed part into alcohol over 30 sec.
- Compatible Printer: Phrozen 3D Printer Series
- Application: Prototyping
- Key Performance:
- Viscosity: 742 cps (25C)
- Proportion: 1.1
- Tg: 87 °C
- Elongation: 130 %
- Break value: 19 MPa
- Hardness: Shore 68D
- I-Zod Impact:23.79 KJ/m2
About Resin Operation
- Avoid sun light exposure.
- After printing, stored used resin in closed and opaque bottle.
- DO NOT mix fresh resin and used resin.
- Shake or stir resin properly to avoid pigment separation.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cured resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
- Do your best to wear glove, goggles, long sleeves shirt during usage of resin. Wash hands after every operation.
- DO NOT swallow resin. Go to hospital if you do it.
- Avoid eye contact by resin. Rinse with water and go to hospital if resin contacts eyes.
- Resin might cause slight skin irritation. Stop using it if allergy occurred.
- Resin smells. We strongly suggest you to use it under ventilated condition.
- Keep resin in room temperature(15 - 35 Celsius) and dry condition.
- Keep resin away from kid.
ATTENTION: TSCA Authorization Requirements
1. Pleased be noted TSCA authorization will be requested if shipping resins to USA, so here are something you have to do if you purchase Phrozen Resins and the shipping addresses are in USA.
(a) Fill up TSCA authorization (download form)
(b) email to email@example.com
(c) make the email subject as "TSCA authorization--Order #_________"
2. Further information:
(a) EPA Laws & Regulations
(b) EPA TSCA Chemical Substance Inventory